EFEST BATTERY 18650
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at the end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max Charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharging current: 20A
- Pulse discharging current: 35A
- Charging temperaure range: 0o C - 45o C
- Inner resistance: 20mΩ
Important Information :
- Li-ion batteries should never be left charging unattended under any circumstances.
- All batteries may explode or burst into flame if used improperly or mistreated even with UL mark!
- Do not store your batteries in pocket, purse, bags, or other metal-containing objects to avoid short circuit.
- Do not diasemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, expore to water, fire or temperature 100o C
- Do not remove the tight plastic layer on positive (+) or negatine (-).
- Do not use the battery if battery's wrapper is damaged.
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before using them
- Always use a charger that is designed to recharge the particular Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge
- Never use a DC adapter to charge Li-ion batteries
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion batteries
- We recommend charging any Li-ion cell on a metal or other non-flammable surface.
- It is your responsibility to understand the dangers as well as the proper procedures handling all batteries.